On the same day I happened to both receive a Mary Kay catalog in the mail and run into the local Avon lady. I figured in the interest of coffee-influenced research I’d wander my eyes through the catalogs and see if there were any coffee influenced colors or products. My inclination to look through the catalog was based on that and that only. It had nothing to do with the fact that Fergie is now featured prominently on pages 1-5 of the Avon catalog.
I was pretty pleased to see so many coffee-related offerings.
On the Avon side of things I found…
- Always Mocha Perfect Wear Plump & Stay Lip Color
- Mocha and Rich Espresso Foundation Powders
- Mocha Latte Quad set of eyesahdow
- Classic Mocha Precision Glimmer Powder Eyeshadow
- Mocha Madness Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick
- Mocha Latte Glazewear Lip Gloss
As for Mary Kay, I found…
- Hot Mocha and Mocha Freeze Creme Lipstick
- Cherry Coffee Liquid Lip Color
- Cappuccino Lip Liner
- Espresso Mineral Eye Color
Personally, I’m not big on lipstick and eyeshadow for myself although I love it when women use it in a big way. If you are a user, check out my friend Sandy Welch. She’s the local Mary Kay guru in my area and her husband who pastors a local church is a good friend of mine.