I went with a big group of folks to see Expendables 2 at the movies last night for the opener.
The acting was horrible. The dialogue was forced. The entire plot was formulaic. With all that said, it was an awesome movie. It got me thinking about a next one though, so here’s my list of…
Top Ten Things Needed in Expendables 3
- A few more ladies to balance out the testosterone, maybe Maggie Q
- Chuck Norris singing a theme song
- Steven Seagal. ’nuff said.
- 2 more dead bodies to make it an even 1000
- Christopher Lambert as the Highlander telling the others “There can be only one.” He needs to get killed so he can come back again later and get killed again to…on and on.
- The Mortal Kombat theme song during a fight scene
- More black guys, maybe Wesley Snipes or Danny Glover
- Clint Eastwood has got to show up as a retired Gunny Highway
- Pierce Brosnan as a former super spy
Any other suggestions from you guys?