Isn’t it time for better health, more energy and a little weight loss?
Celebrities and professional athletes have the money and time for personal trainers, hours in the gym, and private chefs, but not normal folks like us! It’s time us normal people have access to the same teaching and tools they do.
If you are ready and wanting to make a personal change in 2015 I’m inviting you to join us in January 2015 in the 24 Day All in Challenge!
24 Day Challenge kit (Retail value of $190.25). The kit includes…
Herbal Cleanse- designed to help eliminate waste and prepare your body for optimal nutrient absorption. Three components of the Herbal Cleanse are Fiber Drink, Herbal Cleanse caplets, and ProBiotic Restore ULTRA Capsules.
OmegaPlex- a high-quality blend of essential Omega-3 fatty acids for overall wellness and immune health.
AdvoCare Spark- a unique multi-nutrient system that was developed as a nutritional source of energy and enhanced mental focus. Sugar free with more than 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients that work synergistically to provide a healthy, balanced and effective source of energy that won’t overburden or over stimulate your body.
Metabolic Nutrition Systems (MNS 3)- provides sustained energy, appetite control, core nutrition and overall wellness.
Meal Replacement Shake- each shake includes 22-24 grams of protein, 24 grams of carbohydrates, 5-6 grams of fiber, 26 vitamins and minerals, and 50 percent of the recommended daily allowance of calcium.
Access to success stories from normal people like you and me
Access to an online group of people completing the exact same challenge at the same time all across America
The challenge is an amazing process, but by joining with Dr. David Powers you get so much more.
Dr. David Powers is a problem solver, but sometimes that makes him a problem creator as well. He regularly conducts seminars and consults with both businesses and individuals on balancing the various aspects of life and making the pieces fit. Considered a human puzzlemaster, he has a penchant for deciphering how a client’s uniquities create a recipe for success. He is a best-selling author in the areas of cognitive psychology, experimental education theory, and adventure travel. He is a decorated veteran of both the Marine Corps and Army, and a founding member of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Dr. Powers is a certified genius and member of the Mensa Society. He is married and the proud father of three feral boys and one princess that he and his wife homeschool. His mission in life is to find the magical best mug of coffee in the world.
What you receive for joining the challenge with Dr. David Powers…
- 3 free one hour life coaching sessions ($225 value)
- Encouragement and accountability through a weekly meeting only open to the challenge group and Dr. Powers’ clients ($50 value per meeting)
- Online access to Dr. Powers and his pool of experts through social media and e-mail
- 48 Days Career Kit by Dan Miller ($48 value)
- Health instruction and coaching with fitness and nutrition experts ($500 value)
- Two confirmed athletes invited by Dr. Powers include…
- a 46 year old runner who, in one year, dropped 71 pounds and is now a contender as a Masters class runner to beat the world record for the 5K race distance
- a former professional rock climber with an impressive array of Spider-Man like skills
- A 10% discount on any Advocare products ordered through Dr. Powers while in this program or if you take part in further assistance as a client (value depends on your orders)
- Competition, camaraderie, and fun through…
- Great prizes awarded to the top 3 performers ($25-$150 value)
- Invitations to special fitness challenge events with prizes ($5-$100 value)
The retail value of the 24 Day All in Challenge is over $1000.
Your investment as one of the 1st to join in January is only $199.
(and the willingness to make a change*)
*Disclaimer- this program is packed with the potential to make you a new person in 2015, but it will only work if you put in the effort. No effort will only lead to no change. The hardest step toward fitness is the first. Take it now!
Drop me an e-mail if you’d like to join us.