Here’s another run of published articles and columns I’ve had out recently, but first, your 5 reasons…
- You’ve put on a few extra pounds over the last 10 years.
- You need to get ready for a mud run. Really, you do. They’re so much fun.
- Your clothes don’t fit anymore.
- When your kids draw pics of you, they’re no longer stickpeople but ovals.
- You won’t feel so guilty when you eat crazy like a pigbeast.
This article appeared in print in South Carolina Woman…
Here’s one from Transitions magazine. Interestingly enough, about 6 weeks after me and my wife read the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy together, she shows up pregnant with our fourth boy. I don’t know how that happened.
This is one of my Homeschool Tips column articles. My monthly homeschool column is published in Parent News.
And last but not least for this posting is the review of a book my Mom wrote called The Nine Lives of Frank Tipton. It was published in my Time to Relax column in Transitions magazine.